Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Now the work begins

I voted for Al Gore and lost

I voted for John Kerry and lost

I voted for Barack Obama and ... Won!

It was truly inspirational to see the inauguration and not because he's the first black president... but because I voted for him, because I think he's what the country needs now.


P.S. I didn't vote for "W" but I also think he may have been the right man for the job back then even though I don't agree with everything he did. He did what the country wanted then and now he's taking the heat for it. I say thanks for your service Bush, you made some mistakes, but the current climate isn't all your doing. We all are responsible...(hello democracy) and we are all responsible for fixing it.


I know what your thinking...is this girl really Mormon? and a Democrat?


You love me for being completely contradictory...an enigma even... perhaps? Yes, No?

No comments: