Friday, January 23, 2009

Our New Addition

(No Mom not that kind of addition. Not yet).
So we added to our family again and it occurred to me that I haven't posted any introduction to our little family. Though, obviously, most of you who read our blog already know all of us. But, whatever, I took pictures and I'm going to post them dang it.
OK the kids oldest to youngest....



This is Chrysanthemum. Or Chrissy for short. She's 7 years old. She loves her Daddy more than anything in the world. She tolerates her brother most of the time. She can be cranky and aloof but she's not your typical cat. She fetches and she loves people and even kids.










This is Alexander. Alex. This is his usual position. He is 2 years old. He plays and plays and plays, much to his sisters annoyance. He loves to cuddle, especially with his Mommy. He'll talk your ear off too. Remind me to tell you about the tinsel incident one of these days.




And this is our new addition. Elliot. He's a Bearded Dragon. He is just a baby still so he'll get much bigger. He loves crickets, green beans and sitting on his stick in awkward, almost painful looking, positions. He's very friendly and will hang out on your shoulder forever. He hates to be put back in his terrarium.
We love our spoiled rotten little ones and we love being cramed into our little apartment together. We're a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Chrissy is 7 already. Geez. I'll have to bring my little beast over to torture yours soon. Your cats are in need of a good beating, aren't they? :P

laurie said...

And I was so excited for a second there!! BTW, I'm still calling Elliot by his "real" name, Emmet.
~Love you!!